Multiples

Recently, I've been knitting from the same patterns over & over. I find the millions of miles of stocking stitch soothing, & as my knitting time has been drastically reduced over the last 6 months or so I enjoy not having to focus on reading a pattern. 

The below tops are all based on a combination of Tama & Beyond Puerperium by Kelly Brooker. 
Both patterns are available in the Button Lovers eBook. (I used the stitch count for fingering/4 ply weight from Beyond Puerperium & the joined in the round as in Tama.) Both patterns are written in a variety of weights of yarn; perfect for using up yarn that has long been languishing in the depths of the yarn stash.




Project 1: Fyberspates BFL Dream Sock, purchased in 2009. (The colourway is 'Naughty Girl'. Yes, I am keeping this one for my little girl!) Buttons from This is Knit
Project 2: Colinette Jitterbug, purchased in 2008. Buttons from This is Knit
Project 3: Jaeger Matchmaker Merino 4ply, also purchased in 2008. Buttons from Hickey's.

Some of this yarn is 5 years old! I suppose this should be a lesson to just knit faster....

Comments

Popular Posts