New Year, Same Mess

The new year is generally considered a time for reflecting on the year passed, and planning for the year to come. A time for finishing old & starting something new. 
I start the new year with a massive pile of neglected knitting works-in-progress.

There are multiple baby cardigans (9 due this year, that I know of)....
Baby hats...
Sock-yarn squares intended for a blanket (originally started in 2009)...
And a number of items intended for me;
A lace cowl
Kate Davie's Hazelhurst cowl (I messed up the grafting & ripped out several rounds, though I have no idea which colour strand belongs to which round now)
A cabled hoodie, which started life as a Heather Hoodie but is destined for many modifications.
Anyone would think that this would be enough on my crafting plate. But no, I feel the urge to cast on something new (a back-up sleep-time blankie for the toddler niece).

I'm also obsessing over the idea of cot-sized patchwork quilts. And over blue / green shades. Better get crafting....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts