Knitmas Pt 2 - being spoiled

I was the very lucky recipient of my own Knitmas swap parcel. My very generous secret elf sent me a variety of gifts including yarn, different chocolate, tea, notions and the most amazing cabled snowman.
Please excuse the dodgy artificial light in these photos; winter is not my favourite time for photography!

This needle gauge and KPI tool are made of bamboo, and I just love the wee sheep illustrations.

The cabled snowman has been living on the mantel since he arrived at his new home. Sadly still nameless, but definitely creating a festive vibe. I adore the cables!


The amazing C even went to the trouble of knitting me a pair of socks. They are comfy, cheerful & they even fit!! I am saving them for slouching about the house; they are too lovely to hide under winter boots.


My wonderful parcel also included a cross stitch kit, an owl-covered diary, two types of yarn, some polka-dot bun cases and four different types of chocolate!
I feel so spoiled; thank you not-so-secret-anymore-elf C!

Comments

Popular Posts